This project is located in south of downtown Jizhou, with Zhouhe River to the east, Beijing-Harbin Highway to the south, Tianjin-Jizhou Highway to the west and Datong-Qinhuangdao Railway to the north, covering an area of 10 km2.
1. Fully understand the current conditions of Jizhou including ecological background, regional cultural characteristics, tourism resources, location and transportation advantages, and industrial resources, and study the status and role of Jizhou District in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei urban agglomeration.
2. Take into accounts the characteristics of the project area and functions of the region, and define the development orientation, industry positioning and urban function of the project around its core function as a transportation hub.
3. Promote city-industry integration in Jizhou District, shape the urban space of Jizhou, promote its coordination with the surrounding cities, and make it an example for micro-center development in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region.
(1) Reflect the eco-conserving characteristics of Jizhou and highlight the concept of environmental protection and green recycling;
(2) Reflect the pastoral characteristics of Jizhou, highlight the landscape layout and make the natural landscape visible in the area;
(3) Adopt intensive land use, make the layout compact and concentrated, avoid wasting land and being westernized, maintain the features of the local towns and strengthen the project’s influence on the surrounding areas and parks;
(4) Reflect the efficiency and convenience of high-speed railway station, give full play to its function as transportation hub, realize convenient transfer and provide considerate service;
(5) Extensively reference the innovative planning ideas from all the world and show innovative thinking;
(6) Showcase local cultural characteristics and make the train station a good advertisement for Jizhou culture.
(1) Consider the relationship between the high-speed railway station and its surrounding areas and the city, explain the rationality of the plan from a macroscopic point of view, and analyze the radiation and influence of the Beijing-Tianjin-Tangshan supporting area that depends on the high-speed railway hub;
(2) Based on industry planning, propose future development strategy for the city, use high-speed train to drive the economy around the station, help the area take over the industry transfer from the capital, integrate the area into the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei industrial synergy, and promote regional industrial upgrading;
(3) Take advantage of the location and transportation advantages of the high-speed railway station and external resources to improve comprehensive service ability and industrial innovation and upgrading ability, such as building a “tourism +” modern service industry system and a pan-tourism industry area which can promote industrial integration and city-production-integration, and serve the tourism across the whole Jizhou;
(4) Follow “Beijing Population Decentralization Plan”, conduct study on population centralization and demographic structure to drive industry transfer, in particular the concentration of the people-centered knowledge-intensive industries, and build a talent bank for future city development.
Jizhou District is a municipal district under the jurisdiction of Tianjin. Located in the center of Beijing-Tianjin-Tangshan-Chengde region and the Beijing-Tangshan-Qinhuangdao Development Axis, Jizhou District enjoys favorable geographical and ecological conditions along with a rich historical heritage where time-honored relics can be found all over the district, among which there is a thousand-year-old temple under national key protection called Dule Temple. Located in the south of Jizhou downtown, Jizhou Station is a medium-city railway comprehensive passenger transportation hub integrating high-speed railway, intercity railway, common railway and urban express railway. Upon completion, this station will quickly merge Jizhou District into the 0.5-hour Beijing-Tianjin commuter circle, 1-hour Beijing-Tianjin-Tangshan-Chengde travel circle and 2-hour business travel circle. The long-term annual passenger traffic is expected to be about 10 million.
Host: People’s Government of Jizhou District
Co-host: Jizhou District Planning Bureau
Tianjin Jizhou Newtown Construction Investment Co.,Ltd
Organizer: CBC (China Building Center);
Urban Environment Design (UED) Magazine
Technical Support Entity: Tianjin Urban Planning & Design Institute
For applicants form Chinese Mainland:
Bi Linqian +86 18511537509 email@example.com
Yang Hangzi +86 18600687335 firstname.lastname@example.org
For applicants from outside Chinese Mainland:
Li Shuo +86 18600687321 email@example.com
Official Email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: email@example.com